Five questions you should ask about your label printing before deciding on digital label printing.
There are lots of advantages to be gained from using our digital label printing service, but here are five of them that we think might help you decide whether digital is right for you.
1. Do you hold a high stock of labels and order in quantity to get a better price?
With a digital label printing service you can order smaller quantities at lower prices.
2. Do you have to use up your stock of labels or risk waste if you need to make design changes?
Digital label printing means you can change the design and copy instantly.
3. Are you making design compromises because of the constraints of traditional printing?
You’ll be amazed at the designs that can be printed digitally
4. Do you have a variety of designs that have costly original plates and plate changes?
With digital label printing there is no need for plate changes and extra set up charges. Find out more about multi design digital label printing.
5. Do you want to test design ideas and prototypes of labels?
With digital label printing we can produce one off labels very cost effectively.