Here at Northrop’s we love helping businesses get the labels they need and are very happy to give free advice on everything to do with labels including selection of the right materials and adhesives for application.
If you are looking for a label specialist who wants to give you their full attention and understand your needs then you have come to the right place!
What should you do?
The first step is to contact us by email or phone to describe what you want to achieve, and we will listen to your requirements, answer your questions and provide you with samples of previous work we have undertaken in the past before you are ready to place an order. We normally work on a 2 week turn around due to high demand so please bare that in mind. All artwork provided will need to be created to outlines and include all fonts and supplied in Illustrator to get the best from your label design.
Often first time label buyers are unaware of some of the hidden costs of labelling especially as you will change your design many times as your products sell and needs developing. There are 4 costs you need to be aware of:
- Artwork – Every time you change your artwork design, your graphic designer will charge you to do this, so it’s best to put some thought into it from the start.
- Printing plates – The majority of our work includes printing plates and we will outline these in your quotation.
- Cutters –We have many cutters, so if you can choose a design that uses one of these then you remove this cost completely. If you need a special shape and precise size, then these cutters are around the £100 mark and we will make you aware of this on the quotation.
- Labels – These will be prices per 1000 unless stated otherwise
The majority of our orders are dispatched with in 2 weeks from artwork approval and purchase order. Note to help you with your enquiry we also could do with knowing the following info:
- Label size
- Quantity (there is a minimum order of 350 labels per type)
- Machine or hand applied