Northrop Label Printers love helping businesses get their product noticed with premium quality labels that generate maximum impact for your brand. From basic concept to delivery, we are more than happy to give free advice on everything to do with self-adhesive labels including selection of the right materials and adhesives for your application.
If you are looking for a label specialist who wants to give you their full attention and understands your needs, then you have come to the right place!
What should you do?
Please get in touch by email or phone so we can fully understand your requirements and what you are looking to achieve. We will then answer your questions and provide you with samples of previous work we have undertaken for similar clients. Our in-house design team will create your label using the latest technology, this is then sent to you for proof reading. Once you are happy with the finished product, we will send the labels to print. Orders are usually despatched within 2 weeks from approval of artwork.
There aren’t any!! We are always upfront about the costs involved in the production of your label and these will be included in your quotation. The costings to include are as follows:
- Artwork – Every time you change your label design, your graphic designer will charge you to do this, so it is best to get it right first time.
- Printing Plates vs Digital Printing – There is a cost involved when we have a printing plate made which will be included in your quotation. With digital printing there is no cost.
- Cutters –We have many different sizes of cutters. If your label is the same size as one we already have, there will be no charge. However, if you require something completely bespoke, we can purchase a new cutter and include the cost of this in the quotation.
- Labels – These are quoted per 1000 units. However, we can print as few or as many labels as you require.
To enable us to help you with your enquiry the more information you can provide us with the better. Below are some of the questions we will ask:
- Label size & shape required.
- Material to be used, and whether you would like digital or conventional technologies, plus any premium embellishments?
- How many colours are required?
- Quantity required? The bigger the quantity, the lower the price per 1000 labels.
- Are the labels to be machine or hand applied?